This Tomato Basil Soup is so easy to prepare. It only borrows 10 minutes of your effort and the rest is up to your oven.
Tips to make the Perfect Tomato Basil Soup
- Add chicken stock to make the soup more runny
- Add a bit of heavy whipping cream to add the rich creamy feel to the soup
- Add some parmesan cheese for additional flavors
- Add bread croutons to the soup for additional crunch
How to freeze the Tomato Soup
- After blending the soup, pour it into a plastic container
- Optionally, pour the soup into a ziplock bag, lay it flat until it freezes
- Thaw by leaving it on counter top. Reheat the soup either in a microwave or stove top.