Traditional Russian Vinaigrette Salad, aka Russian Beet Salad, is made with root-vegetables, dressed with sunflower oil. It's healthy, guilt free, perfect year-round, but especially during the Holidays.
How To Make The Russian Vinaigrette Salad?
- Cook vegetable by boiling them. Let them cool to a room temperature.
- Clean the vegetable and cut them into cubes. Add in oil and season.
Tips for Making Russian Beet Salad with Pickles:
- All ingredients for the can be cooked ahead of time for the Russian vinaigrette salad.
- Often times sauerkraut is also added to the salad, it can add an extra tang.
- Use a vegetable chopper to make the process much quicker.