When we got married, I made potatoes for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. My husband complained that all I know how to make is potatoes. Well, I am Ukrainian!!! Lol, that’s all we ate. Well after many complains, I stopped. I learned how to make many more different meals that did not have potatoes in them. My Ukrainian blood still wants some potatoes so I made this version of them. I totally made up my own recipe and it tasted good.
Share Some Love ❤️
- 4 large Potatoes
- 1 cup Ground Meat
- 1/2 cup Mushrooms
- 1/2 large Onion
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 1 Egg
- Olive oil
- Salt & Pepper
- Chop mushrooms, fry on high heat with ¼ of chopped onion. Peal potatoes, slice them in half, with spoon get middle of the potatoes out. Grate into small pieces middles of potatoes.
- Peal potatoes, slice them in half, with spoon get middle of the potatoes out. Grate into small pieces middles of potatoes.
- Mix together in bowl ground meat, grated garlic, grated onions, grated potatoes, mushrooms, egg and season to taste.
- Stuff potatoes with meat mixture. Season with salt and pepper on top. Sprinkle little bit of oil.
- Bake in preheated oven at 400F for 25-35 minutes. Serve warm.