We have been living in house with my mom and she always has whole lot of grand kids over. Well I decided to be the good aunt and make kids this fun breakfast. Its easy and fun making it… so go ahead and change it up a bit for breakfast.
Share Some Love ❤️
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Lightly butter 6 standard muffin cups.
- Cut tortilla with knife into 6 slices, put edges together placing it inside each muffin cup, cut out bottoms for cup with cookie cutter.
- Slice ham into ling thin pieces. In a large skillet, cook ham over medium, until almost crisp.
- Lay cheese, few ham slices in each tortilla cup and crack an egg over each.
- Sprinkle with diced green onions and tomatoes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake until egg whites are just set, 20 to 25 minutes. Run a small knife around cups to loosen.