Have you heard of pinterest? I love it… Its a site with pictures of cool things, they have many different categories like fashion, home, beauty and of course food and that’s where I spend my late evening ME time…Here is an idea I found there, of course I had to change it up a bit.. Little tiny omelets, perfect bite size…
Share Some Love ❤️
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- In a large sauté pan, over medium high heat, brown ham and bell peppers for about 5 minutes.
- Whisk together eggs, milk, oil and baking powder. Season with salt and pepper.
- Lightly spray a 24 mini-cupcake pan with oil. Spoon out the ham and pepper mixture evenly into each cupcake.
- Ladle the egg mixture over ham and veggies. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for about 15 minutes, until they start turning golden brown.