This is just an amazing creation to the bread that I absolutely LOVE, No Knead Bread. You have to serve cheesy bread pulls while it is still hot and cheese is all melted…hmm, hmm good. To make it a lighter meal, I would suggest serving it with a fresh green salad and maybe sharing it with other people at the table, lol!
Try Other Bread Recipes:
Share Some Love ❤️
- Cut the bread into one inch cubes, without cutting through the bottom crust.
- Insert cheese slices between each cut.
- Combine crushed garlic together with melted butter.
- With a pastry brush or a spoon, apply butter mixture in between each cut, and the top of the bread.
- Bake at 350F for 20 minutes or until all cheese is completely melted.