You might have come across this soup at a restaurant. Most likely it wasn’t a calorie-rich pasta restaurant. Cauliflower Potato Soup differs from similar soups that involve whipping cream and other heavy ingredients by being a healthier choice and lighter in calories.
A perfect blend of potatoes, cauliflower and chicken bouillon, creates a consistent, creamy taste to it, with slightly more applesauce-like texture than a typical soup involving whipping cream. The overall feel is lite and easy on the stomach. This, combined with the simplicity in ingredients and a topping of choice, makes this a fancy, yet a healthy variety of soup.
Share Some Love ❤️
- 5 cup Water
- 3 large Potatoes
- 2 cup Cauliflower
- 1 tbsp Chicken Bouillon
- Cheese & Bacon Bits (Optional)
- Shrimp & Caviar (Optional)
- Bring water together with chicken bullion to boil. Clean and dice potatoes into small cubes, add to water. Cook for about 10 minutes.
- Cut cauliflower into small pieces; you can use food processor or blender. Combine it with cooking ingredients. Cook for another 15 minutes.
- Blend all cooked ingredients either with food processor or a blender. Place soup back into a pot.
- Serve hot with your option of topping and some dill.