Light and fluffy Quick Wheat Buns will be your all time favorite recipe.
The moment I dug out this recipe, I realized its potential. After making a few adjustments to the recipe, making them a bit healthier, it was ready to go. These buns turn out very fluffy, so delicious and taste perfect with butter, soup or as even a sandwich.
Other Bread Recipes to Try
Share Some Love ❤️
- Combine water together with yeast and sugar. Let the ingredients rest for about 10 minutes.
- Add flour and salt into a bowl, mix it with a dough hook. Once the flour is mixed, add oil. Knead until the dough becomes elastic.
- Let the dough rise for about 20 minutes.
- Divide dough into 30 equal pieces, forming each piece into a smooth round shape. Line the baking sheets with a parchment paper. Place each bun on a baking sheet, about 2 inches apart.
- Preheat oven to 400F. Let buns rise for about 15 minutes.
- You will need to have 2 shelves in the oven. Place 2 cups of hot boiled water on the deep cooking sheet. Place this cooking sheet on a lower level, inside your oven. This will help the buns rise a bit more, while baking. Place the buns on the top level. Remove water from the oven after 10 minutes. Keep on baking buns for another 15 minutes or until golden crispy brown.