I seem to struggle the most with preparing breakfast. Mornings always seem to be too so hectic with the two toddlers. It’s a wise idea to prepare breakfast the night before and just pop it in an oven while we all prepare for the day.
This is also a great way to use up that left over bread. It soaks overnight in eggs and turns out soft and flavorful.
Other Recipes to Try
Share Some Love ❤️
- 8 Bread Buns or any white bread
- 6 Eggs
- 3/4 cup Milk
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 cup Maple Syrup
- Slice white bread into one inch size pieces. Lay bread out flat on a baking sheet.
- Whisk eggs together with milk, cinnamon and maple syrup. Pour egg mixture over the bread. Cover with a plastic wrap and let it sit in a fridge overnight.
- Bake at 375F for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve hot with maple syrup.