Mushrooms add an amazing addition to any dish, including pasta, stakes, and sandwiches. These creamy mushrooms included with a nice kick of white wine is perfection. Just a few ingredients put together, make such a delightful addition to the plate.
Mushrooms are always on my weekly grocery shopping list. And if I dont use them up in other recipes, I can always prepare Creamy White Wine Mushrooms. You can never go wrong with this dish.
Other Mushroom Recipes to Try:
Share Some Love ❤️
- 15 Mushrooms
- 1 large Onion
- 1 cup Whipping Cream
- 1/4 cup White Cooking Wine
- 2 tbsp Oil
- Slice mushrooms into thick pieces, dice onions into small cubes.
- Fry mushrooms in a preheated skillet with oil. To the mushrooms, add onions; cook until softened.
- Season cooking ingredients with salt and pepper, drizzle with white wine and whipping cream, cook for about 5 more minutes.
- Serve mushrooms hot or cold.