Chicken Mushroom Pea Salad is a quick to prepare, but at the same time it can be served as a meal, on its own, because it is so filling.
These types of salads are my favorite for hosting dinners, since it can be prepared hours ahead, while quickly dressed and served right before the arrival of guests.
Other Salads to Try:
Share Some Love ❤️
- Cook chicken in salty water. Prepare dill, mushrooms and drain peas.
- Dice mushrooms into small cubes, season mushrooms with salt and saute mushrooms with oil, until golden brown. Set aside, to cool to a room temperature.
- Dice chicken into small cubes, add peas and mushrooms to the ingredients.
- Add dill and mayonnaise, stir to combine everything together.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.