I cannot wait for the summer season to be here. Can you? I miss hiking, chilling in a nice sunny weather and most of all, I miss summer foods. Just cannot wait to eat fresh fruit and most definitely grilled foods.
A friend of mine shared this recipe with me and a tip to bake chicken kebabs in the oven. Chicken turned out moist and well balanced in flavor.
Other Chicken Recipes to Try:
- The Perfect 5 Minute Grilled Chicken
- Instant Pot Chicken Thighs (Fresh Or Frozen)
- 30-Minute Low-Carb Chicken
Share Some Love ❤️
- Cut chicken into two inch pieces.
- In a small dish, combine ranch, oil, worcestershire sauce, vinegar, honey mustard, sugar, salt and pepper.
- Pour sauce over the chicken, let the chicken marinade overnight.
- Put chicken on wooden sticks, place sticks on a baking dish, so they don’t touch the bottom.
- Bake chicken at 350F for 25 minutes or until chicken is golden brown.