Beer Roasted Chicken has been a very well known process of baking chicken, as it makes chicken deliciously moist. It requires very little seasoning since beer provides an abundance of flavors. As a matter of a fact, this recipe only requires six ingredients.
Alternatively, people prepare this recipe by sitting the chicken down on a jar of beer, letting the beer vapor moist the chicken. I find this recipe, however, friendlier, as the chicken is prepared in pieces, resulting in pleasant portions.
Not sure how to cut a chicken? Learn here how to cut a chicken.
Other Low Carb Chicken Recipes:
Share Some Love ❤️
- 1 Whole Chicken
- Light Olive Oil for frying
- Salt & Pepper to tatse
- 1 large Onion
- 16 oz Beer
- Preheat skillet to hot and brown all sides of chicken pieces of the skillet. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cut an onion into half rings place it on a bottom of a baking pot.
- Lay out the chicken onto the bottom of the pot, pour in beer into the pot.
- Bake chicken at 350F for 35 minutes or until cooked trough, depending on a pot you use the time may vary.
- Serve it hot, it goes great with rice.