This Fish Taco Bowl has been inspired by my first job at a Mexican restaurant, I’ve made a whole lot of tacos in my life! This Fish Taco bowl is colorful and loaded with balanced nutrition. It stays fresh for hours, so it can make a perfect dish to take to work the next day.
I have used Sprouted Rice & Quinoa Blend in this dish, you can find it at Costco or Amazon. It goes well with fish dishes or Beef Stew Gravy, it easily became our must-have food item at home.
Other Fish recipes to Try:
Share Some Love ❤️
- 1 cup Sprouted Rice & Quinoa Blend
- 1 lb White Fish
- 1 Lemon
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Light Olive Oil for frying
- 14 oz Canned Black Beans
- 2 Avocado
- 14 oz Frozen Corn
- 5 small Bell Peppers
- Cook one cup of Sprouted Rice & Quinoa Blend, per package instructions.
- Season fish fillets with salt, pepper and lemon juice.
- Cook it on a lightly drizzled frying pan, until both sides are golden brown and fish is cooked through.
- Prepare vegetables, dice avocado into small cubes. Saute corn on a frying pan. Dice bell pepper into small cubes, and in the same pan, saute peppers until golden brown.
- Layer bowl by placing rice, corn, beans, fish and top off with vegetables. Optionally, garnish with herbs and drizzle some lemon juice over it.
- Serve the fish taco bowl right away.