We’ve discovered Mediterranean cuisine last summer and ever since have been testing a bunch more Mediterranean restaurants in the area.
Most Beef Kofte Kebabs have at least ten different spices in them, but this recipe makes it simple, using only a few spices. It tastes just as good, if not better than what you eat at Mediterranean restaurants. We had those Kofte Kebabs as Gyros with Tzatziki Sauce; our friends who’ve never tried Gyros before thought that they were delicious.
BTW, we are taking a Mediterranean cruise very soon, I am sure it will bring much more new inspirations. Can’t wait!
Other Kebabs to try:
Share Some Love ❤️
- Place ground beef into a large bowl. Add grated onion, eggs, pepper, cumin, bread crumbs, parsley, and salt.
- Stir to combine everything well together.
- Form kebabs out of the mixture, about three inches in length and one inch in width.
- Place a skewer into each one, or you can place two of them on one skewer. Grill until they are browned on outside and cooked through. When turning skewers, be careful not to break kebabs.
- Serve while they are still warm.