Mango Salsa makes a perfect topping for a fish taco, side for grilled meat or just to dip chips in. It will make a great addition to any of your summer cookouts.
This salsa has a great balance between savory and sweet, and you get to decide what flavors you want more.
Other Similar Recipes
Share Some Love ❤️
- 2 Mangos
- 1 lb Tomatoes
- 1/2 English Cucumber
- 1 Yellow Bell Pepper
- 2 tbsp Fresh Parsley or Cilantro (diced)
- 1 Lime
- Extra Virgin Olive OIl to taste
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Prepare ingredients; I totally forgot to include the purple onion in the picture. If you prefer salsa on a sweet side, go ahead and use the two mangoes or limit it to one, if you would like it more of the savory flavor.
- Peel mango, cut it off the bone and dice it into very small pieces.
- Dice cucumber and tomatoes into the same sized pieces as the mango.
- Cut bell pepper into small chunks, roast them on a grill or pan. Dice bell peppers into the same sized pieces as the other vegetables.
- Dice red onion and parsley (or cilantro) into tiny, little piece. Press lime juice into the salsa, season it with salt and olive oil.
- Keep salsa refrigerated, serve it over the next few days.