Am I the only one that can’t bare the heat in the kitchen? People, I live in “rainy” Seattle and I miss the rain, I am a true Seattle girl at heart.
Nowadays we eat a lot of quick, easy meals and these fries are pretty awesome, like that. These fries are very flavorful, crispy, to the point of hearing a crunch when you bite into one. They are totally kids friendly, my boys asked for seconds.
Next time when you crave for fast-food, have some crispy baked, homemade fries.
Share Some Love ❤️
- Cut potatoes into equal pieces, it's up to you on how you want them to look like.
- Soak potatoes in very cold water for at least 15 minutes, this will help get rid of the starch and will make fries extra crispy.
- Pat dry potatoes with a paper towel.
- Grease baking sheet with olive oil, lay out potatoes into one layer on a baking sheet. Don't double the layers, or you will not achieve those crispy potatoes.
- Bake fries at 415F for about 20 minutes or until they are golden brown.
- Season fries as you wish, regular salt or garlic salt. Fresh garlic and parmesan make a really good topping for adults. Fries taste the best while they are hot, but they still keep their shape throughout the day.