Who can say no to a delicious dessert that is completely guilt free. This cake can easily replace a breakfast, as it consists mostly of oatmeal.
We enjoy this cake with some additional fruitiness, like prune jam, doubling on those plum flavors. A cup of milk or a latte, makes a perfect addition to this cake.
BTW – all this cake needs is some stirring, to combine together and just time to bake. Now you can’t complain that you don’t know how to bake!
Other Plum Cakes
Share Some Love ❤️
- 2 tbsp Instant Oatmeal
- 3 tbsp Coconut Flakes
- 3 tbsp Sugar
- Prepare the ingredients for the cake, leave butter soften in a room temperature.
- Whisk butter together with sugar. Into the whisked mixture, add one egg at the time and continue beating until the mixture is fluffy.
- In a separate bowl, combine together instant oatmeal, flour and baking powder. Add this mixture into the butter mixture and stir until it's well combined.
- Spread the dough evenly over the bottom of the cake pan.
- Place the half plum pieces at the edges of the cake.
- Sprinkle oatmeal, coconut flakes and sugar mixture over the top of the cake.
- Bake at 350F for 40 minutes or until it's golden brown.