This creamy chicken with mushrooms is going to hit the spot. I served these the other day, when my dad stopped by, and he said that he’ll be coming by for lunch more often. It was a true compliment, since my mom’s cooking rocks.
You can use one pan for all the cooking; this way you wouldn’t have much dishes and preserve all flavors while cooking. Just make sure that the pan you use, is heat resistant.
I would highly recommend using three different kinds of cheese, I like the combination of parmesan, swiss and mozzarella. You can add in your favorite cheese to this recipe. I don’t think you can go wrong with the type of cheese you add.
Other Creamy Chicken Recipes
Share Some Love ❤️
- Grate all the cheese, dice mushrooms and prepare the rest of the ingredients.
- Sautee mushrooms on an oiled, preheated skillet. Cook them until they are golden.
- In a small dish, place flour, pepper and salt together. Stir to combine. Coat chicken on all sides with the flour mixture. Cook chicken on an oiled skilled until it's golden on both sides.
- In a baking dish, or the same skillet, if it's heat resistant, place mushrooms, followed by chicken.
- Pour whipping cream over the chicken and spread parmesan, swiss and mozzarella cheese over the chicken. Bake it for about 30 minutes or until it's golden brown.
- Serve the dish over some pasta or potatoes. It is best while it is still warm. It does reheat well, so you can serve it the next day.