This Cheesy Tortilla Pockets are one of those favorites. We’ve made them every other day, for a quick breakfast or after school snack. It feels like I’ve cheated you all, by not sharing this recipe yet. It is so quick to make and they are gone before you know it; never had a chance to take pictures. You will love this tortilla pockets and your kids will tell you that you are the coolest mom ever; mine did.
So, for the filling, we like basic turkey meat and cheese slices, but you can go ahead and add an egg, veggies, spinach, etc… I love preparing a bunch of them and have them ready for cooking, this way I don’t have to pull out all ingredients each time.
Other Recipes with Tortillas
Share Some Love ❤️
- 12 Uncooked tortillas
- 12 sli Cheese
- 12 sli Deli Meat
- Light Olive Oil for frying
- Prepare a set of ingredients.
- Place a slice of cheese in the middle of the tortilla, followed by a meat slice.
- Fold over the sides of the tortilla, forming it into a pocket shape. It is best that the meat is entirely cored by the tortilla.
- Stack prepared tortillas. If you don't plan to eat the tortilla pockets right away, you can store them in a refrigerator for later.
- Preheat skillet with a little bit of oil on a medium/low heat. Place them folded side up and fry until golden brown, then flip over to fry the other side.
- Serve pockets while they're hot and the cheese is melted.