Lately I have gained extra love for salads. If I can turn a salad into a full meal by adding some protein, it’s a Huge win. Cakes and pastries get way more exposure and like on social media, but I want to stay true to myself and shares meals with you that our family really enjoys. This one can easily be served for kids also, I would skip on the onions and dill if I was to serve it for kids.
This salad stays fresh for hours. If you wish to prep ahead of time, go for it, but don’t put dressing until you are ready to serve.
You can use any of your favorite bologna sausages. My favorite one is from a local European store.
Other Similar Salads
Share Some Love ❤️
- 1 lb Bologna Sausage
- 4 Hard Boiled Eggs
- 1 Red Belle Pepper
- 1 cup Corn
- 1/2 large English Cucumber
- 2 Green Onion
- 3 tbsp diced Fresh Dill
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise or Ranch
- Salt to taste
- Prepare all the ingredients for your salad.
- Dice all ingredients into small, equal size pieces.
- You can either lay them out on a plate, like pictured, or just toss them all in a bowl together (because I am a blogger, I had to make them pretty for you).
- Toss all ingredients together in a bowl. For all my mayo lovers – use mayo; for the rest of us – use ranch. Season with some salt, if necessary.