I am so happy that Summer is finally here! Not that I don’t like any other season, I just love every season for their own reason. Summer is awesome because of all the fresh produce. We can easily live off of fruits and veggies in the summertime.
This Garlicky Eggplant dish is the perfect side dish for any meal. Eggplants are very filling on their own as well, so you can serve is a light lunch. The flavors are there and it does taste amazing!
I used Chinese Eggplant, but you can use any eggplant in this recipe.
Other Eggplant Recipes
Share Some Love ❤️
- I wanted to share with you about this amazing GreenSaver from OXO. It keep the vegetables and fruits fresh for a very long time. If you look that the two eggplants in the photo, one was kept in a fridge and another one in a GreenSaver. I wish my fridge had one of those sections built in it.
- Prepare ingredient for the recipe. Slice eggplant into 1/2 inch rings.
- Brown eggplant on a lightly oiled skillet until completely cooked. Lay them out in one layer on a serving dish.
- In a small bowl, combine together mayonnaise, garlic salt, pressed garlic and Parmesan cheese. Spread the mixture over eggplants. Repeat with another layer of eggplants and mayonnaise mixture.
- Top the dish with grated cheese and leave it to refrigerate until serving.