Zucchini is one of my favorited veggies from the Farmers’ Market. They are so inexpensive and the perfect replacement for any starchy foods.
Zucchini, mushrooms and goat cheese create a perfect combination. I love the freshness that tomatoes add to the salad, you can always replace them with some grilled bell peppers. If you don’t love goat cheese, you can use feta cheese and still achieve a very similar result.
Other Zucchini Recipes
Share Some Love ❤️
- Prepare ingredients for the salad.
- Slice zucchini into rings. Season zucchini with salt and let them sit for about 15 minutes. This will get rid of extra liquids.
- Grill zucchini and sliced mushrooms on a grill. Season all with salt and oil while grilling. Let the grilled veggies cool to a room temperature.
- Lay out zucchini rings on the bottom of the plate. Towards the middle, place mushrooms, followed by diced tomatoes and crumbles of goat cheese.
- This salad doesn't require any dressing, because of its natural juices. It's ready to be served preferably right away.