I made this Perfect Stuffing Recipe using Johnsonville® as part of a sponsored post for Socialstars. #SausageFamily.
Johnsonville® Italian sausage is one of my favorites. I use it to prepare the Zuppa Toscana soup; we make it at least once a month. Using this Italian sausage to prepare the Stuffing Recipe for Thanksgiving, was a no-brainer. I used to find stuffing very boring, but adding some mushrooms and sausage to it, really does make it a meal of its own.
Stuffing is a thing you must have during your Thanksgiving dinner. It’s very simple to prepare and can be done ahead of time, making a Thanksgiving dinner one step easier.
One Pan Sausage Dishes
Share Some Love ❤️
- Prepare all ingredients for the recipe.
- Brown sausage until it's golden brown. As you are cooking it, continue stirring, breaking the meat into tiny pieces. Remove it from the skillet and place it into a large bowl, set aside.
- Dice mushrooms into small pieces. Place them with butter into the same skillet where you cooked sausage and cook until they turn golden brown. Add in diced green onions.
- Place the mushroom mixture into the sausage, add in bread crumbs and stir to combine everything together.
- Place the mixture into a baking dish. Pour chicken stock over the mixture. Bake at 350F for 45 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and serve it while it's still warm.