I tried this salad the first time at a family Thanksgiving party. My sister-in-law makes the best salads. She always brings a new salad to our family events, I love it. One thing that stood out to me about this salad, is that all vegetables were raw, so they still maintained all the vitamins.
Other Beet Salads
Share Some Love ❤️
- 1 small Beet
- 1/4 Cabbage
- 1/4 Cauliflower
- 3 small Tomatoes
- 1 bn Radishes
- 1 lb Sausage salami or bologna
- 1 Carrot
- 2 Cucumbers
- 1 Bell Pepper
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup Ketchup
- Prepare ingredients for the salad.
- Dice cabbage into thin strips. The smaller the better.
- Dice the rest of the ingredient into similar sizes as the cabbage.
- Combine the salad only when you are ready to serve it.
- Combine mayonnaise together with ketchup.
- Stir dressing into the salad and serve it right away.