As many of you know from my social media, I am doing the Whole30 program for the month of January. Whole30 doesn’t tolerate sugar, so you know there has to be a creative way to satisfy the chocolate craving. I tried the Larabar that was approved by Whole30, realizing that I can do something similar or better at home!
These bars are extremely easy to prepare and incredibly delicious. They will satisfy your sugar/chocolate craving and you do not have to sacrifices the flavors. Just four ingredients and quick to prepare, what else can I say.. just try them 🙂
Other Healthy Treats
Share Some Love ❤️
- 1 cup Dates
- 1 cup Nuts I used almonds and pistachio
- 1 cup Coconut Flakes
- 3 tsp Cacao Powder
- Prepare the ingredients for the recipe.
- Toast coconut flakes until lightly golden. Also toast nuts until golden. Let it cool to a room temperature.
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor or a blender. Blend until the mixture is creamy.
- Press the ingredients on a lined tray. I suggest pressing each area to make sure the mixture is firm.
- Let it chill in a refrigerator for at least 3 hours. Cut them into desired sizes.