This is where you can hide as much as possible of those veggies. My kids have been sick for last few days and this was life saver, they actually ate something. Cool part is that there are lots of good vitamins in this meal.
Note: I grilled my chicken on George Foreman grill, with some salt and pepper. You can buys some at store that’s already made.
Share Some Love ❤️
- 250 g Macaroni
- 100 g Grilled Chicken sliced
- 1 medium Onion cut into small cubes
- 1 medium Tomato cut into small cubes
- 4 Garlic Clove minced
- 2 cup Broccoli
- 1 cup baby Carrots
- 3 tbsp Olive oil
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Cook macaroni of choice according to the package instructions.
- In a large, deep skillet, over medium/high, heat 3 tablespoons olive oil. Saute onion 3 minutes, or until soft. Add garlic and saute another 45 seconds, stirring constantly.
- Add broccoli, carrots and saute 5 minutes. Add tomato and sauté for 2 minutes. Add grilled chicken. Season with more salt and pepper.
- Turn heat down to medium low, add the cooked macaroni and let it sit there for 5 min. Serve and Enjoy! You can sprinkle some green onions on top.