We’ve discovered a new version of the greek salad. I call it the Greek Salad simply because it has a few similar ingredients, but trust me, this is another level of salad. Sometimes when I find a salad that is incredible, I make it over and over again. This is exactly what happened this time.
I found two things that are crucial to this salad. First – having large chunks of feta. I purchase uncut feta so it retains all the flavors. Second – adding pickled onions. The light flavor from onions make a huge difference, you will forever crave these flavors.
Other Easy Salad Recipes
Share Some Love ❤️
- 1 Head of Romaine Lettuce
- 2 Avocados
- 1 large Tomato
- 1/2 cup Pickled Onion
- 1/2 large English Cucumber
- 1 cup Feta Cheese
- 3 tbsp Avocado Oil
- 1 Juice from Lime
- Salt and Pepper
- Prepare the ingredients for the recipe.
- Dice all veggies into bite size pieces. Add in pickled onions and feta cheese pieces.
- Prepare ingredients for the the salad dressing. Combine oil, lime juice, salt and pepper.
- Drizzle the dressing over the prepared veggies.
- Toss all ingredients together.
- Best when served right away.