I found this recipe on one of the Russian recipe websites. I always struggled with rolls; they would break and never stay together. This roll is very moist; cake is so soft. Great roll to make when you don’t have much time on your hands.
Share Some Love ❤️
- Preheat oven to 350F. Separate egg yolks from whites. Mix in honey, cacao, and egg yolk. Blend with mixer until ingredients will double in size.
- Blend egg whites until the whites look like foam (If you were to flip the bowl upside down the mixture would not fall out)
- Mix flour with baking powder in separate bowl. Mix in together egg whites and honey mixture with spatula. Add flour, mix carefully. Use cooking sheet size 18X12, line sheet with non-stick baking paper.
- Spread cake mixture over baking sheet. Bake for 10-15 minutes, check with tooth pick if it baked. Baked cake place on kitchen towel. Fold down (thinner side) into the roll. Let it cool down for 10 minutes. Remove towel. Cover Cake with cream. Carefully roll back together. Refrigerate for 3 hours before serving.
- Blend creams cheese with condensed milk. Set it aside.
- Blend whipping cream with sugar. Until the mixture would not fall out of bowl. Make sure not to over beat.
- On slow speed mix in together whipping cream and cream cheese.