Amazing Shish Kabob Recipe (with Beef)
Beef Shish Kabobs mean it’s summertime! Even though the prep is quick-and-easy, they always come out so darn impressive. Fire up your grill!!!
Servings 12 servings
- 3 lb beef (Top Sirloin, Strip Steak)
- 1/4 cup low- sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1 tbsp steak seasoning (use your favorite)
- 1 cup red wine
- 1 large green bell pepper cut into cubes
- 1 large red bell pepper cut into cubes
- 1 large yellow bell pepper cut into cubes
- 8 oz mushrooms
- 1 large onion cut into pieces
- 1 tbsp salt adjust to taste
- 1 tbsp ground black pepper adjust to taste
Cut beef into one-inch cubes. Place meat in a deep dish. Cover with soy sauce, teriyaki sauce, wine and steak seasoning. Allow beef to marinate for at least 30 minutes to 2 hours.
Prepare bell peppers, mushrooms and onions. Place them in a large bowl and season with salt and pepper.
Thread beef, mushrooms, bell peppers and onion on to a skewer.
Grill for about 3 minutes on per side, or until the outside has a nice crust.
Allow skewers to rest for about 5 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
Calories: 336kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 22g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 81mg | Sodium: 1298mg | Potassium: 508mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 376IU | Vitamin C: 40mg | Calcium: 36mg | Iron: 3mg