Italian Pasta Salad
Servings 8 servings
- 2 cup cooked pasta (cook according package instrucitons)
- 1 English cucumber cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 cup sweet cherry tomatoes cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 cup Salami cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 cup fresh Mozarella cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/4 cup fresh basil chopped
- 1 tsp salt adjust to taste
- 1/2 tsp black pepper adjust to taste
In a large bowl, place cucumber, tomato, fresh mozzarella, cooked pasta and salami pieces.
Top it off with fresh basil. Season with salad and pepper.
Toss it together with oil and balsamic vinegar. Enjoy!
Calories: 82kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 4mg | Sodium: 179mg | Potassium: 175mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 742IU | Vitamin C: 29mg | Calcium: 82mg | Iron: 1mg