In my family, it’s common to have Italian pasta salads for holidays and celebrations. It’s a filling and flavorful salad, loaded with great nutrients from many fresh veggies.
This salad is perfect as a side dish with dinner or for parties, picnics and barbecues. Unlike most uncooked salads, it doesn’t lose the taste if it sits out, so preparing it in advance won’t harm it.
Other Salads to Try
Share Some Love ❤️
- 2 cup cooked pasta (cook according package instrucitons)
- 1 English cucumber cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 cup sweet cherry tomatoes cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 cup Salami cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 cup fresh Mozarella cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/4 cup fresh basil chopped
- 1 tsp salt adjust to taste
- 1/2 tsp black pepper adjust to taste