In my family, it’s common to have Italian pasta salads for holidays and celebrations. It’s a filling and flavorful salad, loaded with great nutrients from many fresh veggies.
This salad is perfect as a side dish with dinner or for parties, picnics and barbecues. Unlike most uncooked salads, it doesn’t lose the taste if it sits out, so preparing it in advance won’t harm it.
Other Salads to Try
Share Some Love ❤️
- 1 cup Cooked Pasta vegetable radiatore
- 1/2 English Cucumber
- 20 Sweet Cherry Tomatoes
- 1/4 medium Red Onion
- 1 medium Red Bell Pepper
- 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese shredded
- 1/4 cup Italian dressing i used Olive Garden brand
- Cook about 6oz of dry pasta. It should make a little over a cup of cooked pasta. Rinse cooked pasta under cold water, set aside to let the water drain.
- Cut cucumber, onion and peppers into small cubes. Cut cherry tomatoes in halves.
- Add pasta to the diced ingredients. If you don't plan to serve it right away, cover it with a plastic wrap and keep it in the refrigerator.
- Add shredded cheese and salad dressing to the ingredients. Toss everything together, sprinkle with a bit more cheese and serve.
- Serve while the salad is fresh.