Arugula, Avocado, Tomato and Cucumber Salad
Arugula, avocado, tomato and cucumber salad is the perfect addition to your summer BBQ. It’s light, crispy and refreshing just the way it should be.
Servings 8 servings
- 3 cup arugula
- 4 small tomatoes cut into bite size pieces
- 1 large avocado cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 English Cucumber cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/2 cup Feta cheese cut into small cubes
- 1 small purple onion cut into quarter ring pieces
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt adjsut to taste
- 1 tsp ground black pepper adjust to taste
Place arugula on the bottom of the bowl, follow by topping it with avocado, tomato, cucumber, feta and onion.
In a small dish whisk together lemon juice, oil, salt and pepper.
Drizzle the dressing over the salad and toss to combine it all together. Serve right away.
Calories: 136kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 8mg | Sodium: 404mg | Potassium: 376mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 806IU | Vitamin C: 15mg | Calcium: 77mg | Iron: 1mg