This Raffaello chocolate candies will make a perfect Christmas gift or a priceless dessert for your group of friends.
Ferrero Raffaello chocolates are one of my favorites candies out there, they are truly heavenly. But sometimes, the eyes ask for more than the pocket can handle. Did you know that you can easily make these chocolates at home, with just as much heaven in them?
Note: Coconut flakes and wafers may not be exactly same as the ones I used. So the consistency may turn out a bit dry, just add little more butter to create enough moisture.
Raffaello candy can be stored in a refrigerator for up to one week.
Other Similar Recipes to Try:
Share Some Love ❤️
- Combine sugar together with butter, until the texture is creamy.
- Mix dry milk into the butter.
- Crush wafers. The easiest mess free way is by placing it in a bag and crushing them with a rolling pin or a meat tenderizer. Add wafers, almond extract and tiny pieces of coconut flakes into the mixture, mix into until you receive paste like texture.
- Using an ice cream scoop, place 1/2 of the almond inside and make a small round piece.
- Roll each candy into coconut flake. Repeat for each piece.
This post is not affiliated with Ferrero company.