I had my husband try out few, he taught I bought them somewhere. When he found out I made them, he said you should open your own candy store. Go for it, impress your husband 🙂
Other options for top layer:
For cocoa powder and powdered sugar.
For nut covering, press the nuts gently into the truffle.
Note: I keep these refrigerated, they do have cream cheese in them and it taste better cold.
Share Some Love ❤️
- 4 oz Cream Cheese
- 2 1/2 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 1/2 cup Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips (or other of your choice) Melted
- 3/4 tsp Vanilla or Liqueur Optional
- In a medium bowl, beat the cream cheese until a smooth consistency. Beat in confectioners’ sugar until smooth.
- Add the melted chocolate and vanilla until mixture is well blended. (You can add things inside the truffle, like hazel huts, coconut flakes, cherries, rum…) Refrigerate truffle mix 1 hour
- Pick up chocolate mix 1 teaspoon at a time and roll into 1-inch balls with your hands. I used coconut flakes and roll the chocolate ball in the bowl until evenly coated.