This is great and easy meal to make. It is so good when its fresh.
Share Some Love ❤️
- 1 lb Macaroni
- 2 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 2 cup Onions diced
- 1 tbsp Garlic diced
- 2 lb Ground Turkey
- 16 oz Pasta Sauce
- 3 cup Jack/Cheddar Cheese grated
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cook the macaroni for about 10 minutes on high heat; drain and set aside.
- Heat the oil in a skillet; add onion, and garlic, and saute until soft. Add the ground turkey and saute until browned. Add salt and pepper, to taste.
- In a large bowl, combine the macaroni and the turkey mixture. Spread this mixture into a 9 by 13-inch baking dish. Top with the cheese.
- Bake at 350F for 25 minutes.