This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Cooked Perfect® Meatballs. All opinions are 100% mine.
I dont know about you, but for me having kids back at school is exciting, although at the same time our life became more hectic. We now have to be on a go-go schedule for all after-school activities and homework.
Cooked Perfect® Meatballs are an easy, convenient solution during the hectic Back to School year. They have Italian, Homestyle and Angus Beef as an option. For this recipe I loved using the Homestyle Meatballs, but I think the Italian Style would work just as well. I love how easy this recipe turned out and flavors are just incredible. The creamy sauce with marinara flavor was just the perfect addition to bring the whole dish together.
If you want more ideas for your busy school nights, browse more meatball recipes.
Other Pasta Recipes to Try
Share Some Love ❤️
- 2 cup Italian Pasta Sauce
- 1 lb Cooked Perfect Meatballs
- 2 cup Whipped Cream
- 1 lb Pasta (any of your choice)
- 3 cup chopped Spinach
- 1 cup Parmesan Cheese
- Garlic Salt with Parsley to taste
- Prepare the ingredients for the recipe. Cook pasta according to the package instructions.
- Place the meatballs into a deep skillet. You can even use them frozen. I used the Cooked Perfect Homestyle Meatballs, they are just like homemade.
- Top them off with the marinara sauce and let it simmer on a very low heat, until meatballs thaw. I would say about 5 minutes.
- Add in whipping cream and parmesan cheese. Let the mixture simmer on low heat for 15 minutes.
- Stir in cooked pasta, add in chopped spinach and let it cook for a few more minutes. Season with garlic salt, if desired.
- Serve while warm, although it does reheat well.