I wasn’t used to be much into shrimp or seafood for that matter. However, I got married to a seafood fan, and within years started appreciating seafood a lot more. And now, we have another fan of shrimp in our home, our 7-year-old Jacob. He can eat a whole pack of them all on his own. I love watching him enjoy it with such an appetite, I don’t know if I am the only one that just loves when kids love food.
This is another one of those meals that you can quickly prepare. If you are a working person or just being busy with kids, I would highly recommend this dish.
Other Pasta Recipes to Try
Share Some Love ❤️
- Prepare the ingredients for the recipe.
- Cook pasta per package instructions.
- Melt butter in a skillet, add in pressed garlic and cook for about a minute. Add in shrimp. If they're not cooked, cook until shrimp turns pink. To the shrimp, add in lemon juice and wine. Bring it to a simmer.
- Stir fettuccine into the the mix, add Parmesan and stir to combine it all together. If you wish to have that creamy flavor, add in heavy whipped cream and bring to s simmer.
- Season with salt if needed. Serve right away.