My friends laugh at me when I say – this is the best thing I ever ate. But it really is, and you’ll understand why!
If you love coconut, you will love these bars. The best part is that they’re sugar-free and better yet, Whole30 approved.
Other Healthy Treats to Try
Share Some Love ❤️
- 2 cup Dates
- 1 1/2 cup roasted Almonds
- 2 cup Unsweetened Coconut Flakes
- 2 tbsp Coconut Oil
- Prepare the ingredients for the recipe.
- Combine everything together in a food processor.
- Blend everything together until the mixture is perfectly smooth and creamy.
- Press the ingredients on a lined tray. I suggest pressing each area to make sure the mixture is firm.
- Let it chill in a refrigerator for at least 3 hours. Cut them into the desired sizes.
Sugar-Free Coconut Bars
Amount Per Serving
Calories 342 Calories from Fat 216
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 13g65%
Vitamin C 0.4mg0%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.