This a simple way to make a Teriyaki chicken, its basically only about choosing juicy meat and great sauce. Letting the chicken marinate and the best way to get great tasting texture is to grill the chicken.
During the winter time I use George Forman grill for grilling. It is very affordable and is no worse than an outdoor grill.
Other Chicken Recipes to Try:
- The Perfect 5 Minute Grilled Chicken
- Instant Pot Chicken Thighs (Fresh Or Frozen)
- 30-Minute Low-Carb Chicken
Share Some Love ❤️
- 1 1/2 cup Teriyaki Sauce Very Very Teriyaki or Hawaiian
- 3 lb Skinless Boneless Chicken Thighs
- In a medium bowl, add teriyaki sauce with the chicken and turn to coat. Let the chicken marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat a grill for medium heat, indoor or outdoor grill would work. When the grill is hot, lightly brush the grate with oil.
- Place the chicken onto the grill with a thick coating of the marinade. Discard remaining marinade.
- Cook until it is golden brown, or until chicken is firm and juices run clear. Slice chicken in thin long pieces before serving.