White chicken chili is one of my favorite soups at Taco Time restaurant. They make a really good one, plus it’s made with healthy ingredients. I really wanted to recreate this soup at home, so that we can have it whenever.
Chili is comfort food, but at the same it’s a healthy type of comfort, so long as you don’t add too much cheese in the end. After that Super Bowl, some of us may need comfort. I am not a huge football fan, but after watching that game, being from Seattle, my heat sank. I feel for those who are huge fans!
Other Soup Recipes
Share Some Love ❤️
- Prepare all ingredients for the soup. Rinse canned beans under cold water.
- Dice chicken into one inch cubes and cook it in a preheated pot until the chicken is golden brown. To the chicken, add in diced onions and cook it until they are softened.
- Add beans, corn, all the seasoning and hot water. Let soup simmer for about 30 minutes.
- In a skillet melt butter and stir flour into the butter. Continue stirring until the mixture is smooth. Add the mixture into the cooking soup. Add milk and let the soup cook for another 10 minutes.
- Serve chili while it's hot, adding some sprinkled cheddar cheese and chips.