This Coconut Granola Snack is to die for. I haven’t had snack bars in a while, but with this Coconut Granola Snack, I lost my self-control.
These bars are pretty high in calories, but at the same time, they make a pretty healthy snack. All the nuts and oatmeal will keep you full for hours.
Other Similar Healthy Treats
Share Some Love ❤️
- In a small bowl, melt the coconut oil and honey in the microwave.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all the dry ingredients.
- Next, mix in the melted honey and coconut oil and stir the ingredients until all the oats are evenly coated.
- Flatten the granola onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 325°F for about 30 minutes or until the granola has turned golden brown. Allow the granola to cool at room temperature. Next, break the granola into your preferred snacking size. Store it in a sealed plastic storage bag, airtight container, or sealable canning jar. Enjoy!