This Coconut Granola Snack is to die for. I haven’t had snack bars in a while, but with this Coconut Granola Snack, I lost my self-control.
These bars are pretty high in calories, but at the same time, they make a pretty healthy snack. All the nuts and oatmeal will keep you full for hours.
Other Similar Healthy Treats
Share Some Love ❤️
- Prepare ingredients for the recipe. Melt coconut oil and honey in a microwave.
- Combine together all dry ingredients.
- Add in honey and coconut oil. Stir to combine everything together.
- Flatten all of the mixture onto a lined baking sheet. Make sure that the baking sheet is big enough, mine is 12X18.
- Bake at 325F for about 30 minutes or until the granola has turned golden brown. Let it cool to a room temperature and break it into the preferred snacking sizes. Store it sealed in a bag or a jar.