Lately I have been hunting for chocolate granolas with berries, but I couldn’t find what I wanted. But, you know there’s a solution for that, called DIY 😉 Add a bit of chocolate flavor in the combination of raspberries, and you have a great combo.
Great quality granola also can cost a lot. This recipe is quite simple to make and it’ll save you a buck or two.
I keep it stored in a sealed container. During the weekdays, I serve it with some Greek yogurt, making breakfast yummy.
Other Breakfast Recipes
Share Some Love ❤️
- Prepare the ingredients for the recipe.
- Combine together oats, coconut and almonds.
- Combine honey with melted coconut oil and vanilla extract.
- Pour liquids over oats, stir to combine together.
- Spread oats mixture on a baking sheet. Let it bake at 350F for about 30 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle chocolate chips on top of oats.
- After about 5 minutes, once the chocolate is fully melted, stir it into oats. Let it cool to a room temperature and add in raspberries.
- Store it in a sealed container.