This chocolate raspberry granola is so decadent, you’ll forget that it’s healthy. Serve it with milk or your favorite yogurt!
Lately I have been hunting for chocolate granolas with berries, but I couldn’t find what I wanted. But, you know there’s a solution for that, called DIY 😉 Add a bit of chocolate flavor in the combination of raspberries, and you have a great combo.
Great quality granola also can cost a lot. This recipe is quite simple to make and it’ll save you a buck or two.
I keep it stored in a sealed container. During the weekdays, I serve it with some Greek yogurt, making breakfast yummy.
Other Breakfast Recipes
Share Some Love ❤️
- Place the oats, cacao, and sliced almonds in a large bowl.
- Stir the honey, melted coconut oil, and vanilla extract together.
- Pour the honey mixture over the oats and toss until well-combined.
- Spread the oat mixture in a single layer across a baking sheet. Let the oats bake at 350°F for about 30 minutes. Remove the pan from oven and sprinkle chocolate chips on top.
- Give the chocolate chips about 5 minutes to melt. Once fully melted, stir the chocolate into the oats and allow the granola to cool to room temperature before tossing in the freeze-dried raspberries.
- Store the granola in a sealed airtight container.