When the asparagus is in season, you’ll definitely see it in our fridge. Lately, it has been in stores everywhere, and guess what? We got an unending stock of it at home, which I keep refilling.
This recipe combo is incredible, only 3 ingredients and the flavors are right on. It’s a must try side dish. You will love it.
Other Asparagus Recipes
- Chicken And Mushrooms With Asparagus Recipe
- The Perfect 5 Minute Asparagus
- Parmesan Panko Roasted Veggies
Share Some Love ❤️
- 2 lb Asparagus
- 12 oz Bacon
- 1 tbsp Garlic Parsley Salt
- Prepare all ingredients for the recipe.
- Cut bacon into bite size cubes. Fry bacon on preheated skillet, until it's completely cooked.
- Cut off and dicard about 1 inch from the ends of asparagus. Cut them into preferred size pieces. Drizzle bacon fat and sprinkle garlic salt over the asparagus.
- Bake asparagus in the oven at 350F, for about 15 minutes. Top them off with bacon pieces and serve.