As you’ve probably noticed in previous lunch menu ideas, Tim (my hubby) has a major obsession with asparagus. He swears that this secret recipe is the ideal asparagus recipe. I recently took it to the test, while on a family cabin trip. Everyone loved it, it was the talk of the evening and later my sister called me for a recipe.
This recipe is so so easy that I am not even including the measurements because it is all about just sprinkling and cooking 😉 A lot of moms in Slavic culture would teach you to cook this way, calling it “on the eye measurements”.
Other Asparagus Recipes
- Simple Bacon Asparagus Recipe
- Chicken And Mushrooms With Asparagus Recipe
- Parmesan Panko Roasted Veggies
Share Some Love ❤️
- Prepare ingredients for the dish.
- Cut off a little over an inch off the ends of asparagus. It will get rid of the harsh ends.
- Spread asparagus evenly onto a baking sheet. Sprinkle them with olive oil and some garlic parsley salt.
- Bake on broil for about 5 minutes, keep the sheet on a middle rack of the oven. Stir together, if you with to broil for a few minutes more you can, but I like them a bit undercooked. They can be served warm or cold.