This Air Fryer Potato Chips recipe is going to blow your mind! The chips are crunchy and so delicious, and you won’t feel guilty at all about enjoying a bowl or two.
If you’re looking for a dinner option, you will love our Easy Air Fryer Baked Potatoes.
Air Fryer Potato Chips Recipe is definitely useful when you’re a mom. Trust me when I say, I understand the hardships of feeding picky eaters. The really great part is that my kids love homemade potato chips, and I don’t feel bad about serving them.
My goal is to discover other air fryer chips that I can make for my kids. I will be working on a few recipes and eventually sharing them with you.
How to make Air Fryer Potato Chips?
First, you will need to thinly slice potatoes and let them soak in cold water for about 20 minutes. Drain all the water out and pat them dry. Season with salt and a tiny bit of oil. Place 1-2 layers of potato slices into the air fryer. Initially bake them at 200°F for 20 minutes. Toss the potato chips and turn up the heat to 400°F for another 5 minutes. The cooking time may depend on the amount of potatoes you’re preparing.
Tips for Making The Perfect Air Fryer Potato Chips:
- Use a mandolin to cut thing slices. It will make the process super easy.
- Be sure to soak sliced potatoes in cold water.
- Don’t try frying potatoes once they turn golden brown and crispy, or else they taste burned. Remove from the Air Fryer as soon as they turn slightly golden.
- Experiment with different seasonings to get a variety of flavors
Other Air Fryer Recipes to Try:
- Easy Air Fryer Chicken Wings
- Easy Air Fryer Pork Chops
- 15-Minute Air Fryer French Fries
- Air Fryer Bacon (Perfectly Crispy)
Share Some Love ❤️
- 4 medium yellow potatoes
- 1 tbsp oil
- salt to taste
- Slice the potatoes into thin slices. Place them into a bowl with cold water and let it soak for at least 20 minutes.
- Remove from water, pat dry with a towel.
- Season the potato chips with salt and oil. Place them in an air fryer and cook for 20 minutes at 200°F.
- Toss the potato chips, turn up heat to 400°F and cook for about 5 more minutes.