I have the perfect, refreshing dessert for you. I don’t like baking during the summer as much as I do during the cold days, so this makes a perfect treat for the summers.
I love the creamy layer of jello in combination with raspberries. You don’t have to stick with the same fruit, it’s up to you what fruits you want to use.
BTW – you can also use this fruit sauce for pancakes. No need to buy the store bought with a ton of ingredients.
Other Jello Recipes
Share Some Love ❤️
- Prepare ingredients for the recipe.
- In a sauce pan, combine together milk, whipping cream and sugar. Bring it to a very warm heat, but don't boil.
- In a small dish, combine gelatin with a bit of water. Let it sit for a few minutes, until it dissolves. Add gelatin and vanilla extract into the milk mixture.
- Let the milk mixture come to a room temperature. Whisk in sour cream to the mixture.
- Pour mixture into serving dishes. Let it refrigerate for a few hours, until jello sets.
- In a small sauce pan, combine together raspberries with sugar. Let it simmer for about 10 minutes and remove from the heat. Place it into a cold place to cool it down to a room temperature.
- When jello sets, serve it with raspberries.