This recipe makes a perfect dessert. It’s refreshing during the summer months and keeps you awake on those gloomy days.
When people find out that we’re from Seattle, most say “Oh, rain! So how often does it rain?” Well, we tell them it’s about 6-8 months, nonstop. It’s hard to believe for those that haven’t seen much of the northwestern states. That rain has just started again and you may think that I’m crazy when I say – ” I love rain”. But the sound of it and the smell of the fresh air, just symbolizes the beautiful, green state that this is.
There is a reason why Seattle has a coffee shop on every corner, sometimes even a few. Coffee does a great job keeping Washingtonians awake.
Other Jello Recipes
Share Some Love ❤️
- 2 cup Milk
- 2 cup Brewed Coffee
- 1 cup Suagr or to taste
- 6 bg Gelatin
- 8 tbsp Cold Water
- To create coffee flavored jello: In a small bowl place the bags of gelatin and 4 tablespoons of cold water, set a side for gelatin to dissolve.
- If coffee is cold, reheat it in a pot and add sugar (1/2 cup or to taste), stir to dissolve. Add gelatin to the coffee.
- For the milk jello: In a small bowl, place the bags of gelatin and 4 tablespoons of cold water, set a side for gelatin to dissolve. Bring milk and sugar (1/2 cup or to taste) to a boil, in a small saucepan, stirring to dissolve sugar. Remove from the heat. Add gelatin mixture to milk and sugar, and stir to combine.
- Use small glass cups and make thin layers of different flavor. Place jello cups in the fridge after each layer, to firm up. Keep both coffee and milk mixture in a room temperature, until your first layer is ready for the next one. Make sure the mixture is not hot, otherwise it will melt the first layer.
- By making layers thin, it prettifies the dessert and adds a lot of flavor to each bite.