This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf ofCool Whip. All opinions are 100% mine.
During the warmer days of the year, I love serving jello for dessert. You can’t go wrong with it. Kids would prefer it over any cake and it makes the perfect after school snack.
In this recipe, I like how the jello, combined with Cool Whip, adds another level of flavors. It’s like eating a creamy jello cake. The fresh fruit also makes an awesome addition to it, adding a lot of flavors altogether.
Other Jello Cake Recipes
Share Some Love ❤️
- 8 oz Cool Whip
- 9 oz Strawberry Jello Mix
- 1 lb Fresh Strawberries
- Prepare ingredients for the recipe.
- Place 6oz of jello mix in a large bowl. Add in one cup of hot boiling water, followed by one cup of cold water.
- Stir everything until all jello mix is melted. Place the mixture into refrigerator and let the jello set lightly.
- To the jello mixture, add in cool whip. Stir to combine everything together until it's evenly mixed together.
- Spray a 9 inch springform pan with cooking oil. Place cool whip mixture. Cut strawberries in halves and place them on edges of the jello cake.
- Combine together 1 cup of boiled water with 3 oz of strawberry jello. Leave it to refrigerate until jello is cold.
- Pour Jello mixture over the cool whip mixture and leave it to set completely.
- Remove springform pan from the jello cake. Keep it refrigerated until it's ready to serve.