This is hands down the best guacamole I’ve ever tried. I don’t make these type of claims so easily. It’s ridiculous, I’ve been making this guacamole on a weekly basis! I discovered that I don’t need to eat it with chips, although we do love it with chips, but we can have it literally with anything. It’s amazing with eggs, replacement for a salad dressing or a dipping sauce for grilled meats.
Do you see where I am going with this? You can eat it all day, so double up on the recipe. Hope you guys love it as much as we do!
Other Avocado Recipes
Share Some Love ❤️
- 4 medium Avocados
- 1 large Tomato
- 2 small Lime
- 1/4 cup Jalapeños fresh or canned
- 1/4 cup chopped Cilantro
- Salt to taste
- Prepare the ingredients for the recipe. Either use fresh or canned jalapeños. Another great option is adding in some spicy Mexican salsa or sauce, it would add another flavor to it.
- Mash avocados into an evenly smooth texture, it doesn't have to be perfectly creamy.
- Dice tomato, jalapeños and cilantro into small pieces. Add lime juice, I would say do one lime at a time, as for some 2 limes might be too much. I like a lot of flavor.
- Season with salt. If you want to save avocado for later, place avocado nut inside the guacamole. This would keep it form browning.
- Enjoy! 😉